Support Our Work
Community support ensures our ability to meet the needs of local women and families. We rely solely on private grants and individual donors which means without the generosity of our community and people like you, we are unable to provide the service Charis Center offers to the community.
There are a multitude of ways to contribute to the work we are doing at Charis Center:
- Make a monthly or one-time donation online.
- Text the amount you would like to give to 84321 and follow the prompts.
- Support us when you shop through Amazon Smile.
- Apply for a volunteer position and donate your time.
- Sponsor monthly continued education training for our volunteers.
- Donate a gift card or practical items to meet client needs.
- A few physical needs include office supplies, cleaning supplies and baby items (diapers, clothes, new car seats, cribs, formula, new breast pumps, etc.)
- Lastly, we ask that you would consider becoming a prayer partner. More than anything we covet your prayers.
We welcome sustaining donors and can set up your recurring donation plan for you or you can set up your own planned giving here.
Charis Center is a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We would be happy to meet with you to share more about our financial situation and talk about ways that you can partner with us to serve Stephens County and the surrounding areas.